Thursday, August 16, 2012

Moved . . .

So this has been a busy few months. God has moved us and He got us to the place we are now, the great state of Indiana in the great city of Muncie, to the greatest church in the world, Jackson Park Baptist Church! If you follow my facebook you see that God has been doing some amazing things! We are so blessed! We are very excited about what God has done to get us here and what He is already doing! I already love being the Pastor's wife here! I already look forward to the many things the Lord has laid on my heart to do with the ladies. I love that my children cheer when we turn on the road to go to Jackson Park Baptist Church. I love that my husband is busy and out there doing things to serve the Lord several hours of every day! I love my house. I love that I look out my window every morning at horses, NOT people doing drugs, but good, wholesome, unassuming horses! I love that we can go to the mall, wal-mart, target, and do it all within an hour and that includes driving time! I love thinking of all the people who are going to get saved and all the people we are going to have the privilege of discipling! I look forward to posting all the wonderful things God is going to do through and for us here at the great church Jackson Park Baptist Church!

No comments: