Monday, June 10, 2013

Time to Blog . . .

So I have time to blog now! That's just hilarious. Because a couple of weeks ago I had said, even though I wasn't blogging I was still going to keep this blog just because I love the name so much and one day when the "holey room" at church gets fixed and becomes my office (It might just keep the name holey room but drop an e!) I was going to continue to blog once a week or possibly more, depending on how many days a week I was in the office! Now, I have time! I just have to keep my computer charged!

Today I want to write about my awesome church family! The GREAT Jackson Park Baptist Church! I'm telling you what, we have a GREAT church family! When ever a person or a church goes through a trial what is really on the inside comes out. I have tried to my best, but honestly it has been God helping me to go through this foot breaking time right. One thing that motivates me to have the right attitude (at least for today) is that it is already going to be hard enough and I really don't need to complicate it with a bad attitude! The other thing that constrains me is the love of God for me and I realize that people are watching and because of that I have the chance to point others to Christ and I don't want to misuse that great opportunity I have been given! Our church has rallied around us and showered us with their love of God!

They are sending people to help clean. They are sending meals every day, even though I only asked for 2 days a week! They are organizing and helping. They have taken my name off of everything I am supposed to be doing and putting their name in its place! I have an amazing church family! I am still overwhelmed with the love of God in their life and their willingness to show it! They are a wonderful people! If you live in the Muncie/Anderson area you should seriously consider coming to Jackson Park Baptist Church located at 3611 S. Post Rd. Muncie, IN 47302!!!! I am so thankful for what God is doing! If it took breaking a foot to see the depth of character in the lives of these dear people, then it is worth it!

No comments: