Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wifey Wednesdays . . .

I do believe this is my first time actually posting on Wifey Wednesday! LOL! I know, I know the road to destruction is paved with good intentions. I don't consider myself a complete failure in the blog department, I have been blogging more than when I didn't have a goal. So I didn't fully reach my goal yet, should I just quit? Of course not. Goals are good because they give you a direction. They give you something to measure. It's kinda like being a housewife. I have a lot of goals for my wifely jobs. I have this unreachable goal that my house is always clean all of the time, NO MATTER what is going on! I have a goal to be the help just meeted out for all my husbands needs. I have the goal to be the best, godliest Mom in the world. I look at people like Susana Wesley and think I want that and MORE! Sometimes I have goals and they are too big . . . but that's ok. Like the little boy who told the man after he asked him why he was shooting at the moon with his bb gun that he was never going to get it, "Well, I'm going to get a lot closer than you!" Goals are good. What are your goals? If you don't have any, go get some! If you have some and you've reached them set some more! If you haven't reached your goal, keep trying! There is still lots of time! Don't ever quit, don't ever give up!

No comments: